Mobilize Media is Hiring a Senior Account Manager
November 25, 2020
The Senior Account Manager will be assigned a group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. You will also ensure clients derive maximum value from our services, prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding.
You will work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
You will prepare monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams. This will include regularly evaluating quality of content, managing content creation and identifying new opportunities within existing accounts.
Individuals with non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention and satisfaction
- Work closely with designers, ad operations and junior account managers to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Work closely with analytics and ad operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Draft communications documents, proposal and reports
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- 3+ years of agency experience and account management
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of business
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Passionate about business, communications, a changing media landscape and dissatisfaction with the status quo
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely, while remaining motivated
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
Salary expectations of $70,000-$80,000