Mobilize Media is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our team! We are looking for a smart, driven, and highly creative individual who is looking to build their digital marketing skills and experience. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years experience in proposal writing, social media, email marketing and ad traffic.
The Digital Strategist must have wide knowledge of digital and other content delivery platforms. They excel at out-of-the-box thinking and are creative yet methodical in their approach at reaching specific market targets by using different digital mediums. They understand people and how they interact with digital media. They know what’s hot in the digital world before anyone else does and they closely follow trends related to how consumers are accessing information.
Individuals with non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Optimize clients lead generation through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and social media channels.
- Building email campaigns and maintaining quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Assists with ongoing strategy and client communication
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Performing day-to-day content marketing activities including, but not limited to, content creation, posting, scheduling and media monitoring
- Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients
- Able to produce traditional media content including, but not limited to, press releases, blogs and newspaper articles
- Marketing background in college/university and/or real-world experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline Driven
- Backgrounds in real estate and/or capital markets will be given a preference
- Political experience or a strong interest in Canadian politics is an asset
Salary expectations: $50,000